Search eastbridal Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome to Bridesmaids Week!


Bridesmaids can get the shaft here are Manolo for brides sometimes simply because there are so many other things to talk about, from the wedding dress (of course) to bedding to wedding favors, brokers the corridor, or not having a reception cabin photos, and so on. But we love our readers bridesmaidy as we love our brides! Sure, we can handle a lot of what we say to the bride gown herself, but only because she is usually having the last word when it comes to bridesmaids dresses and accessories. Brides can easily leave their ladies loose in stores with a color in mind or use something they already have, but the style of wedding planning is not the norm. With this in mind, I thought it would be fun, just a week, speak directly to the bridesmaids. Welcome to wedding Week bridesmaids!

The first issue I wanted to re-address the true portability of bridesmaids dresses. To begin, I created a small survey, because I know many of you out there, but not the bridesmaids at the time, were the bridesmaids in the past and can play that role in the future. In my case, I had two prom dresses that I used again. One of them was a blue satin series created by me when I was a girl from my grandmother, and I'm sure was fun to find opportunities to put it after the wedding, although I was only leads to dance around my house. The second was still a purple dress chosen for its own server to use at the wedding of one of those brides relaxed above. It is a great dress, and seemed to head in the pictures (maybe you can find one for scanning). Now it's your turn



cheapbalgownwedding
davidsbridal-westernweddingdresses
springbridesmaiddresses








No comments:

Post a Comment